God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Standing

Last week the physios had Celina standing at school twice. The first time for about 15min and the second time about 20 min. Today Liza came to sort out the standing frame and see how she would do in it. And guess what she was standing for a whole hour. Although she wasn't laughing but that wasn't because of the standing. One of the boys at school had badly scratched her in her face just under her left eye. It is a bit swollen and so the mood wasn't really the best. But still she coped amazingly well.
nooooo... I am not wearing overdimentionaly big ear phones ....that is my headpiece to help holding my head although I am doing a pretty good job on my own.
 
Doesn't that just look phenomenal. I am proud of my little girl. Now we will do this every day couple of times. And then when the leggies are strong enough we can try some steps. Yeah.
 
Thank you Lord, another step forward.            Only by grace. All glory to You Lord!

1 comment: