God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Going forward

By Wednesday we will be off the morning Valium and just left with 5 mg at night. Aaaaaaand it goes well. We have a slight tightness in the arms and some seizures. They said so at school, I haven't seen any at home. And today even the arms were already much looser again. Unfortunately the pooh story doesn't seem to find an end. She is just not having a stool by herself. Very strange if that doesn't change soon we have to go and get this checked out.
And with the Valium we are going to take a break from the weaning after Wednesday and just watch her. Then in 1-2 month we are going to go on and hopefully latest by January she will be completely off again. The first tablet went very well. And I believe the second will go off great too with no problems.
She is still laughing a lot and the laughter gets so giggly, sometimes its like one is almost waiting for her to say something or just get up. It sounds so normal. Today she burped, looked at me and burst out laughing. Is that not normal child behaviour????? I think so. She is also still standing every day in her standing frame and I started some little grab exercises with her hands and I can feel her grabbing my thumb. It is better on the left hand then the right but anyway I was quite surprised when I did it the first time with her. How exiting!!!!!!

Up the head and looking around and being the happiest child ever ... and no smutched eye.
 
 
Thank You Lord for small miracles AND the BIG ones too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment