God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Still in hospital

It's almost 2 weeks. The spasms are gone although we still had this week 2 nights of them. But not that bad.
This was the only position that Celina would stop spasming so I set with her like this until she was in deep sleep and I could get her back on her bed.

Nights are good now and the days too. Just that Celina still sounds like a tractor from the nose. The lungs are fine. I still have feeding problems. She is not eating enough and the drinking is slowly getting better. We are done with tube feeding although that seemed to have been very interesting for her.
Very interesting how I eat. Mmmmmmh.
 

 And then the whole trouble with the hospital kitchen every day because the food was full of pieces. Celina couldn't eat it like that. I talked almost every day to them but nothing seemed to change. Then another manager from the kitchen came to see me. And that was the best thing that could have happened. We agreed on how the food had to be and since then the food is pureed to perfection. And I discovered that they had strawberries and fresh pawpaw, which they now also puree for Celina.
Then this morning we had a little surprise. Wow. Celina got a beautiful doll from the kitchen staff. I was so amazed and overwhelmed.
I love my doll. Must just give her still a name.
Hoping now to go home soon. We are sick and tired of hospital. We had more than enough for this year. Need a break and some good time.
 
Anyway we still thank the Lord for being with us through all of this and strengthening us. He is our help in times of trouble. We praise you Lord always!


No comments:

Post a Comment