God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Monday, September 12, 2016

Slowly going forward

I guess it took a little longer to get back here. Well here I am. I was on tablets for the fungi in my toe nails and those weren't agreeing with my body at all. I had to stop them because I wasn't myself anymore at all. Couldn't even think straight anymore and lots of terrible side effects. I didn't wanted to do anything anymore not even cooking. Anyway I got through it and am back to normal and on the go.
Celina was struggling with spasms for quite some time again and that also cost me all my energy. And I begged God more or less to make an end to this. 2 Sundays ago in the church service God spoke to me and said that Celina would eat normal in this coming week again.
Monday came and went with liquid feeds the same for Tuesday and Wednesday. I thought "When God?" I guess obedience, faith and action is a part of having what God says you have. Thursday Celina's school had an outing. I wanted to take Celina. She hadn't been really out in a while. I wasn't going to take the feeding machine with me. Oh no. So, I decided this was the time to take a step of faith. No feeding machine during the day anymore only a small night feed to keep up calories and with that weight. I put together an eating plan calculated the water and divided it over the day and started. And guess what the spasms where suddenly gone after having again a terrible night from Wednesday to Thursday since Thursday morning nothing anymore, no spasms very little seizures and lots of laughing again. Thank you Lord.  3 main meals, 2 snacks and about a liter of water plus 400 ml night feed. Tomorrow morning I will have to weigh her to see how much she has put on. I don't want to overdo it. And also with the time we want to get rid of the night feed. Solid food has always worked best with Celina. I just have to be a little careful with the water because with drinking she swallows air and that means trouble. I give most of the water still through the tube for that reason.

I am on a big research mission too for the last month or so. I want to start Celina on something new at least new for us, I just  found out about it recently. And it might get Celina to a whole new level. So watch this space.

On the other hand, after long thinking about it and getting all doubts out of the way we decided we will fight for the payment of Celina's lower jaw surgery. Last week Wednesday I send the motivation to the medical aid. Now we are waiting for their response. They said it is going to take 14-28 days. We are 6 days along the way. If they are still saying no we have to do a huge fundraiser. Well and there is still another option. But I really really hope for the medical aid to approve.  Thank you Lord. Amen.

That's it for now and I promise the next post I will have some photos again.

Praise the Lord for He is good all the time. When we trust Him and Him only, things will happen. Thank you Lord. 
"The Thief does not come except to steel and to kill and to destroy, I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly"
(John 10:10 NKJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment