God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Monday, November 11, 2013

Slowly back to normal

Wow the time is flying so fast I can't believe it. Now we are home already again for 1 1/2 weeks. Celina is progressing nicely and she is back on a little solid food and I could decrease the expensive milk feeds slightly. The doctor and myself are still not agreeing and that makes the situation not exactly easier. I am seriously considering about changing the doctor because I do not think I can go on like this. I looked through all my lists I am doing of the meds and stools Celina is having from the last year and I found that she  has had reacuring loaded bowels, constant problems with constipation but with soft stool. Yes I know it sounds a little weired. To me it sound like there is something hindering the stool from coming out as soon as it gets thicker.
All tests done in hospital concerning swallowing and aspiration had been done while Celina was extremely traumatised and exhausted and half asleep. What does one expect under those kind of circumstances?

And the doctor is still on my case about the PEG and the Nissan procedure. This is totally out of question and not proven at all that Celina is or will be not able now or in future to eat. By the way she is chewing and swallowing beautiful. I took her off the reflux meds and there is no sign of reflux at all. I am watching her bowel movement very closely and we will see what happens while going very slowly up with the solid feeds because that is the only challenge we had all along.

For now she is a happy chappy and well. Our biggest challenge  is still the expensive milk feeds. Hey but our God is amazing and great. He is our provider and has and will never leave us alone or forsake us.
Celina has started school today again too. So ...... we are going forward a step at a time. And at the moment I am hearing a beautiful little girl bursting out into laughter. In actual fact she had a great day so far with lots of smiling and laughing.
IMG00784-20131110-1127.jpgwith Daddy at church yesterday.
Our Lord is with us. He is our Provider because He was rich,yet for my sake He became poor that through His poverty I might become rich(2 Cor 8:9) and He is my Shepherd and I shall not lack(Psalm 23:1). And by His stripes Celina was and is healed. Thank You Lord! We praise you Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment