God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back home

It took us a day or two to get settled at home. But now I got a bit of time to fill everyone in. We left hospital on the 2. January. The doctors are very happy with Celina. And she is painkiller free and we went a 1/2 tablet down with the Valium. Maybe next week we can go down another half.
The drive home was funny. The first time that we brought Celina in her bed to the car and loaded her in the back, backseats down in our Opel Estate. I don't seem to be able to download photos. I try tomorrow again.
Today Celina wasn't a happy chappy. She didn't eat or drink well and then at suppertime she started really moaning. I gave her a painkiller, waited 10 min and then started feeding her and she ate. Thank you Lord. I don't know why she is in pain. Maybe it is the different mattress. Anyway she was fine for the rest of the evening. We also put her bed up in Ma's house so that I do not need to bend down and injure my back. Otherwise everything goes well. The nappy change is still a bit awkward but we manage.
Thank you Lord for everything You are doing in our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment