God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Frustrated

I had an explosive phone call with our medical aid today. There are bills open for doctors and physio since June. The person who is supposed to call me back about this is just not doing it for the last 3 month and I can't get hold of her after about 15 phone calls. Now I got hold of another team leader and hoping that it will be finally sorted.
Anyway besides that. Celina is doing well, sitting in her pram every day a bit or a bit longer. The only thing is that one of her scares has started watering a little and it almost looks like there is a little bit of puss on that spot. So doctor said we must come in on Friday he wants to have a look at it. Otherwise the normal checkup would have been just on the 22. January a month after surgery. I am not too worried but rather be save then sorry.
Clint is back at work, his mom is gone for a week, Brent his brother is out.... so it is just Lini and myself and the bread in the oven. Can't wait. Haven't had freshly backed bread in ages. Mmmmmmh ....and the smell.
I said to Lini she mustn't have a wee until someone is back home because mommy can't change the nappy all by herself. Ha ha. Well, I guess I could but that seems to be not pain free. Tried it once and it is not yet working. But she got an extra liner in the nappy so if all else fails I can change that one and at least she will feel dry and it will fit another wee.
Brrrrrrr, why is it so cool today in January. Can't be normal. It's summer?????????
Celina and myself are going to have ourselves a relaxing afternoon with fresh bread, for me, and fruit for Lini and a little bit of cooking channel and some studying. And maybe I make some photos so I have something to show you by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment