God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Beautiful Hands

So sorry that I am not writing every single day anymore but life has gone very busy again. And time is running so fast. On top of it I seem to have to take a little nap in the afternoon because I am so tired I fall asleep sitting in a chair.
Not even a week anymore then the cast will come off. Oh I can't wait to get rid of the thing. It starts really to work on my nerves. Its bulky and heavy.
Her scars are unfortunately still having a bit of puss inspite of a 5 day course of antibiotics. And the leg is also still a little swollen .....again.

Did you do the little exercise I ask you to do in my last post??????? Let me know how it went.

Last Saturday we had Daddy's surprise birthdayparty and Mommy put some nailpolish on Lini's fingernails. Of cause pink .....pale pink. And it looks beautiful. Unfortunately it doesn't come out so great on the photo because there is just too much pink, I think.

Like a real little girly
 
 
Thank You Lord that You carried us through the last seven weeks.

1 comment: