God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Monday, December 17, 2012

All packed

The week at home felt like just a moment. Here we are. Its Monday evening and we are all packed, ready to go to hospital tomorrow morning. Celina had her last bath for now. And guess what she fell asleep.

The next will be probably just in 3 month. I am talking about a full bath. The next 3 month she will just have bed baths. And her hair washed in an inflatable hairwashbasin. So, tomorrow will be a whole day of preperation. Nebs, chest physio, bloods and I don't know what else. Hopefully still going for a little walk through and around the hospital and maybe in the garden, checken out my special tree.
So,then ....... time for bed. No not yet sleeping ......a little reading and speeking to my heavenly Dad.
I could not do this without Him. I am so sore for my little girl and what she has to go through now again. Only my Abba Father can take me through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment