God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

In Theatre

Wow brought Celina this morning at 8am to theatre. As we pushed her out of her room my tears started coming and as much as I tried I could not stop them. The guy who rolled us up tried to cheer me up with great success. They just know what to say. Then a short wait in the waiting area. The anaesthetist both came to check on us and their assistants too. All making little uplifting jokes. Suddenly Celina started getting unsettled and I tried to calm her down.

One of the anaesthetist came to fetch us. The walk through to the theatre is the same thing they talk and keep your mind occupied. The two ladies who came to take the bloods were waiting outside already all dressed up in theatre gowns. Dr Penn made still photos of us with his I Pad and I made my own. He promised to call me for an update after 3 hours that means about 11 am. And to send pics via his I Pad.

Lini and mommy in theatre

The anaesthetists and assistants lifting Celina over onto the op table

Dr Penn starting the anaesthetic singing "Oh my Darling" to Celina and kissing her all over her face.
 
We are blessed with an amazing team of doctors and assistants.
Thank the Lord.
All Glory to our King.
He organized an amazing medical team.


2 hours gone 4 to go. I am going well so far. It was a bit heavy this morning to bring her up to theatre but I know she is going to be fine and we are having a year in front of us of standing and walking, joy and rejoicing.

1 comment: