God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Going forward

Yipee, we are out of highcare since this morning. A little boy came in with a bad lunginfection. He sounded horrible. And suddenly everybody was rushing to get Celina out of highcare. To much risk.
Now we are in isolation the same room we were in last year. Just last year she had the bug, this time she is not alowed to get a bug. I quite like this room. It is nice and light, getting sunshine and guess what I get to sleep in a bed. No lazzy boy. That promisses a gooooooood nights sleep.
"Hello everybody, I am so much better and laughing more and more again. I am sure my op is going to happen next week. Thanks for all your prayer, keep it going."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Celina,great to see you with littler dude.Big hugs from me!!!

    ReplyDelete