God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

At home

We went home yesterday morning. Now we are spending a week at home relaxing, Celina still recovering and I try to get my mind around the op next week. It is now going to be the 19. December. We will be going to hospital already on the 18. December early in the morning and doing all what was originally planned. Bloods, nebs, and chest physio. This is not easy for me, I have a little trouble to have my little angel 6 hours in a theatre being cut and sawed on. Well, I have another week to pray and put my eyes on Jesus and Jesus alone. And to know that "ALL IS GOOD" like a good friend from Canada always used to say. Is still saying???? I know God is with us like it was  prooven yesterday again. For those who did not listen to Kfm this morning at 8, we made the Christmas wishlist and Kanalwalk gave us a ........breath deep in ...............and deep out........................................ R 10 000 shopping voucher to by nappies, wetwipes etc, just everything Celina needs and to spoil ourself a bit for Christmas too. Like Clint said on the radio ......ALL GLORY TO GOD. He is King and in our lifes everything.  

Lini is having a beautinapp here next to me. Not that she needs it, she is already more then beautiful in every way. And then later I will give her a wonderful hot bath getting the hospital smell off. Naaa.....is not that bad. But just to give her a feel good feeling. She had a good first night at Ma's house. This morning she was quite a bit sore on the right hip so we need to be very gentle with her.
The doctor also said that because it is going to be such a big op we might not be home for Christmas. Soooooooooooo,...................................... we need lots of love, prayer, visits and food. You choose. 
 
Isn't God's creation just amazing. found this beautiful tree in the hospital garden of Constantiaberg Mediclinic. I was sitting 2 days ago on the gras, praying and as I looked up I had this picture in front of me and I thought: just look around God is everywhere, His work is around everywhere,
HOW CAN WE DOUBT HIM?
 
Even the doctor was amazed at how fast Celina recovered. Yes DR Lund did a brilliant job as the nurses and sisters too and not to forget the catering and cleaning people. Yet I do believe that God gives each of them the passion and the heart to do the work they do and to do it so brilliantly.
Thank you Lord for the people you surrounded us with especially in this last 8 1/2 years since Celina's accident.  And a big thanks to all you wonderful people who send in letters to the Kfm Christmas wishlist. Thanks Megan, yours was chosen.
Thank You Lord for always supplying for our needs according to your riches in glory by Jesus Christ(Phil 4:19)
 

2 comments:

  1. Am I that Canadian friend?!? And did I really say "ALL IS GOOD"?? It's amazing what you got through the radio! God really is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to keep in touch in this way.. Love the pictures and your descriptions X Praise God for that gift of R10 000! So glad you were chosen.

    ReplyDelete