God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas in hospital

Yes.... we are spending Christmas in hospital. Celina started yesterday afternoon to be a bit more awake and had two little meals. And she was smiling. Such a strong girl. We changed her sheet yesterday and there were 4 people needed again. Johjohjoh she is heavy. The feet have gone down with the swelling quite well but around the cuts its still very swollen.

I spend my night last night making Christmas crackers right here in hospital and I was in another room and Clint was gone. When I came back in Celina's room she was still wide awake probably thinking where is everybody. I told her mommy is here and she must go sleep. And she was gone within seconds. Amazing.

Thank you Lord for her recovery so far and that she has no pain.

1 comment:

  1. HAve a happy christmas together.Glad she is doing better each day.

    ReplyDelete