God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Back in hospital

Here we are again. Back in hospital. A day before the op. And Celina had her first neb already. The doctor checked her out too and everything is ok. Lungs sound good and everything else is good too.
Soo, we are ready .... at least physical, I am not so quite sure about the emotional and the spiritual side. I think the spiritual side is getting there too. Emotionally it is still a bit strange. Sometimes I just want to cry. I think the talk with Dr Lund this morning helped. I am feeling better. And we will get through this, with God on our side everything is fine nothing can go wrong. Lets just hold on unswervingly to our faith. God is the Great Physician. There is no left and no right just a straight forward focus on Jesus.

Tomorrow 8 am to 2 pm is the time to pray. So please stand with us in agreement that Celina is healed, God works His miracles through the 2 surgeons working on Celina. She will recover speedily and there will be no trauma, no pains in Jesus name.

Just spoke to the anaesthesiologist. They actually going in tomorrow as double pack too. So it will be too orthopaedic surgeons and too anaesthetist. Wow. This is major, huge. And He signed a paper in front of me that he is taking med aid rates and even if they pay nothing he will not charge me. I must not worry about money and just concentrate on my daughter. He also said that we all must work as a team and they can't do it without the mother. Celina might get an epidural after the op for pain but it depends all on how she is doing, otherwise she will be on morphine for 24-48 hours or so. This will obviously tell you how heavy this op is. Celina will most probably go for 24 hour or so into high care before she comes down back into A-ward.
After speaking to the anaesthesiologist I feel a bit more at peace. And again God puts everything and every person  in place in a just amazing way. The doctor gave me his card and said that I can call him anytime if I have questions. Even his residential phone number is on his card. And he wrote down my phone number and said he will give me updates via phone during the op. Once again and like always thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment