God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Thursday, December 27, 2012

First present

Look at me I am holding my first birthday presi.
 
We had a good day. Celina had 3 portions of food and 2 bottles of water, they went in fairly easy. Then about 7.30 pm we had two visitors, Clive and Amy. They brought an early birthday present. Amy is too young so she could not get in to see Celina but I had her on my arm and we talked while daddy went to see Celina and to give her her birthday present. The purple goes nice with the pink of the cast. A bit of colour in our lives. And this was an early presi because Lina's birthday is just tomorrow. And we gonna have a partyyy! Watch this space.

Thank You Lord that You are in our lives and have always been there even when we did not know it.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaay a present.she looks sooo happy.Well done Celina with the eating and drinking.you are a bright shining STAR

    ReplyDelete