God's beautiful creation

God's beautiful creation

Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Celina

Wow what  a birthday. Early the morning the phonecalls started. Birthday wishes coming in. Ma was first, then other friends and family. And the first presi today came from our physio...... a softtoy Nimo.... so little dude has a friend. Later we got a gift from Constantiaberg Hospital. A backpack, a teddy and a chocalate pop. And there were lots more presents and visitors in the afternoon.
mommy dressed me up all in pink and white for my special day.

check out all my presis at the foot of my bed.
And the balloons. I was blessed and enjoyed my birthday.
Now we are tired and go to bed. Tomorrow is another day. Thanks to all who made this day special to our little angel.
 
Thank You Lord for a wonderful blessed day. Thank You for all the visitors friends, family and suprise visitors.

1 comment: